Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great Article From Fit Sugar!

Hey everyone! How’s your day going? My day was interesting or not so great whatever you want to call it. I got a phone call from my work about a new client that made me VERY happy! I’m going to be training her very frequently each week which is what I aim for so my mood has turned around a bit.

I was also happy to hear that all of the Chilean minors have been rescued. I’m so happy for them and their families & I’m hoping they can get back to a normal life!

So… the main purpose of this post is to share an article I just read on Fit Sugar about the 4 most common mistakes women make when it comes to exercise & they are mistakes that I try to make sure my clients don’t make. There is so much conflicting information out there that makes it hard to understand what is true or false but I think this article  hits all the right points. So here ya go ladies, read up!

Four Common Fitness Mistakes from Fit Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment